GoDaddy Office 365 Login: GoDaddy Office 365 is a software tool and service from Microsoft. Microsoft provides services like email, calendar, and access to Microsoft Office applications in GoDaddy. Office 365 plans give you the ability to quickly and securely share and collaborate on documents using OneDrive and Office Online. You can also create a domain-based email address and share calendars and contacts with people inside and outside of your company by using Online Essentials, and Business Premium. Go through the below sections to know more details about GoDaddy Office 365 Login.
GoDaddy Office 365 Login
On this page, you can know How to Set Up Email for Android, How to Manually Set Up Email for Outlook, and How to Login GoDaddy Office 365. People who are interested to know more details about GoDaddy Office 365 can follow our website. GoDaddy Office 365 Login is very easy. Read this complete article to get full details about Godaddy Office 365. You can also bookmark our page for more latest daily updates.
How to Set Up Email for Android
- Click on Settings >> Accounts >> Add Account >> Microsoft Exchange ActiveSync or Corporate.
- Now, enter your Email address and Password.
- If you see a Domain or Username field, enter your full email address in that field.
- If you see a Server field, enter outlook.office365.com and click on Next button.
- Now click on OK button to complete autoconfiguration.
- Select the Account options which you want to use and click on Next button.
- Finally, you can see your inbox here.
How to Manually Set Up Email for Outlook
- Click on Start button and then open Control Panel button.
- Now, click on Mail in the top right corner, and click Mail (32-bit).
- You will redirect to a page where you have to click on Show Profiles button.
- Now click on Add button.
- Enter your profile name whatever you want and then click on OK button.
- Select Manual setup or additional server types, and then click Next.
- Select Microsoft Exchange Server or compatible service, and then click Next.
- Fill all the fields and click on more settings button.
- Now go to the security tab and fill all the fields and click on ok button.
- Go to the Connection tab there select Connect to Microsoft Exchange using HTTP, and then click Exchange Proxy Settings.
- Fill all the fields and click on ok button.
- Click on OK under Microsoft Exchange.
- Click on Next under Add Account.
- If you see a Windows Security window, enter your details and click on OK button.
- Tab on Finish button.
- Select Prompt for a profile to be used, Always use this profile options under Mail window and then click on OK to complete the process.
How to Login GoDaddy Office 365
- First, visit the official website of GoDaddy, i.e., www.sso.godaddy.com.
- Now click on Sign in button at the top right corner of the page.
- There click on Office 365 Email Login button under inbox links.
- Now, you will redirect to a login page.
- Enter your username, password & click on Sign in button.