Sign in Hotmail: Do you have a Hotmail Account? Are you facing any problems in logging into your Hotmail Account? Then we from EmailLoginn are here to help you in all sorts. Have you ever tried to Sign in Hotmail? In the below sections of www.emailloginn.org you can find all the details on how to Sign to Hotmail. Hotmail is an alternative email service that has gained popularity online in 2018. The Windows Live service is easily accessible from anywhere and has recently updated security settings for users.
Do you own a Hotmail account? If you do, one of the main chores you’ll need to know is how to open your browser to the Hotmail website. You’ll find the details in this Sign to Hotmail article. Although Hotmail is most known by its main name, over the last 5 years, it has gotten a major name upgrade. It’s now become part of the Windows Live system and now has become called Windows Live Hotmail. The account you are dealing with is not just called a Windows Live Hotmail account, but more properly called a Windows Live ID.
Sign in Hotmail – How to Login & Log Off a Hotmail Account
- Locate and type the Hotmail website’s URL into the address bar of your browser, and press Enter when finished. Most browsers have their address bar at the very top. The Hotmail address can be typed in as www.hotmail.com.
• Due to the recent acquisition of the new Outlook.com web address, you’ll be prompted to enter the Outlook.com page. Your Hotmail credentials will work there too, but things are just a little different under the skin after that.
- Type the appropriate login credentials to sign in. These include your username and password.
- Click the “Sign In” button to sign in and open your Hotmail mail account. You will eventually arrive at your Hotmail mailbox where you can view all your mail, or manage your account.
With so many webmail options available today, it is hard to decide which one best satisfies your needs and provides a reliable and secure experience. If you are not a Windows Live Hotmail or Outlook user, here are some useful facts that may add some food for thought about this mail service.
How to login to a Hotmail account?
Login to Hotmail, Outlook using a Windows or Mac web browser:
- Launch your web browser and login: Firstly, you need to launch your Windows or Mac web browser. Once you have successfully done so, go to the Hotmail sign in page: https://login.live.com/login.srf.
- Enter your email address and password: Once you have reached the Outlook sign-in page, you need to enter your Hotmail email address followed by your password then click Next.
- Congratulations, you have signed in: On the next page, select Sign In. Feel free to explore the services that are available to you.
Login to your Hotmail account via a mobile device
- Get the Outlook app: Download the Outlook App for Android which is easy to find in your Google Play Store. Once the installation of the Outlook App has completed installation, launch the Application.
- Enter your Hotmail email address: Browse through your mobile apps and launch your Outlook app. Go to Settings Then Add Account. The next step is to enter your full Hotmail email in the field provided then tap Continue.
- @hotmail.com: Please ensure you have included the “@hotmail.com” extension in your email address before you Tap Continue.
- Enter your email address password: On the next screen, you will be required to enter your password for Hotmail email account. Enter your email account password and tap Sign in or Next.
- What is done to my personal content? Syncing and more: Outlook requires permission to sync your personal content such as your calendar, contacts and more. Tap Yes or Allow to give the Outlook App permission to start the syncing process.
- There you go, finally! Once you have completed the above-mentioned steps, you are now ready to use Outlook for Android. Enjoy the experience.
For more info on Sign to Hotmail click here.