Hotmail Login: When you log on to Outlook or Hotmail you will find several functions and features with a modern outlay. There are calendars and task functions as well as contact organization and webmail facilities which one can enjoy in the new Hotmail inbox. With Outlook and Hotmail merged as a new web based email platform, there is more accessibility provided and attracts more users across the world. For this purpose we from Email Login have updated all the details regarding Hotmail Login in the below sections of this page.
Hotmail Login | Sign into Hotmail Email
The login steps for Hotmail account were simple in the initial days. Follow the below steps and also bookmark our page www.emailloginn.org for more interestig updates on Hotmail Login. The following steps were required to be completed to log into Hotmail accounts:
- One could access Hotmail domain by typing Hotmail.com or MSN.com
- One could log on through the MSN home page or Hotmail main page.
- The login panel only required one to key in their username and password.
- One could check the option to stay logged in. This helped them to be able to access their inbox directly and was recommended for single user systems.
Benefits of New Outlook Domain
If you look at the features that Hotmail offers as part of Outlook there are several advantages to gain,
- The metro based interface design of Outlook can be enjoyed by Hotmail users as well.
- One will enjoy unlimited storage as well as new calendar and contact management features.
- It is easy to integrate one’s Hotmail account with the different Microsoft services. These include Office Online, OneDrive, Skype and others. These make it even more beneficial and attractive to the existing Hotmail users or new ones.
- The account security aspects have been enhanced to ensure that users have a secure email experience as well as be able to log onto their account through mobile devices.
Hotmail Login Process
The new Hotmail Login process comprises of visiting the new Outlook domain. For those who have not accessed their Hotmail account for long they can follow the steps mentioned below:
- One can simply type in Hotmail.com or MSN.com as they did before and they would be redirected to the new domain.
- The front page displays a common login panel for all Microsoft services. This should not deter anyone as Hotmail is part of the offerings of Microsoft. One can start by keying in their user name which is the email address in full.
- The next page seeks your password information.
- Once these details are correctly keyed in, you would get access to your existing Hotmail Inbox with a new look and feel.
New Hotmail Account Features
For those who wish to create a new account in Hotmail Login, they will find a link to create a new account. The account creation form is common for all Microsoft services. All one needs to do is choose a unique username as well as a password. There are certain guidelines that need to be followed for password creation. These pertain to choosing a password that is at least eight characters long and is a combination of alphanumeric characters as well as special characters. There are additional details that are required as well.
For more info Hotmail Login click here.